2017 Partner Agency Guidelines
Community-based organizations, education institutions and public agencies that meet the application guidelines, as outlined below, can apply for a grant of new shoes and clothing by completing the Agency Application and submitting it to My New Red Shoes by March 15, 2017.
- Applying agencies must be child and youth serving organizations with a 501(c)3 status, schools or school districts, or government agencies.
- The children and youth served by My New Red Shoes' Clothing for Confidence Program must reside in one of the following counties in California or Oregon:
Greater Portland Area Counties:
- The children and youth served by My New Red Shoes' Clothing for Confidence Program must be students in Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Partner agencies and schools must agree to prioritize the children in their care with the greatest need for new shoes and clothing.
- Partner agencies must agree to obtain and provide My New Red Shoes with the shoe size and demographic information of each recipient. Demographic information includes but is not limited to student name (or identifying number), gender, ethnicity, birth date, school of record, city of residence, disability status, foster care status, and immigration status.
- Partner agencies must agree to participate in program evaluation and research and to put My New Red Shoes in touch with staff and recipient families who are willing to participate in required follow-up surveys, focus groups, photos, videos, and speaking engagements.
- Partner agencies must agree to return any unused granted materials (shoes and gift cards) to My New Red Shoes.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- March 2nd – Partner Applications Open
- March 15th – Completed Partner Applications Due
- April 1st – Notifications to Applying Agencies
- April 15th – Shoe Sizes and Student Demographics Provided to My New Red Shoes