Have a great first day at school!
Every gift comes with a card and ours is no different! Each gift bag that we provide to our recipients includes a hand-written and designed card from a community member wishing the recipient a great first day of school!
Please send us an email at email@example.com if you would like to volunteer with us by making first day of school cards! We can mail you some pre-cut cards or you can make them from home yourself! Making a Back-to- School card is easy!
1. Get blank white 8.5' x 11' cardstock paper.
2. Print the letter from our Founder, Heather Hopkins, on one side.
3. Cut the paper in to 5.5" x 4.25" rectangles and decorate the cards!
4. Fill out a volunteer donation form.
5. Mail-in or drop off the back-to-school cards at:
My New Red Shoes
Sobrato Center for Nonprofits - Redwood Shores
330 Twin Dolphin Drive, Suite 135
Redwood City, CA 94065.
Here are some more examples!
Tips and Ideas:
Have a great first day of school!
Hope your school year is out of this world!
Welcome back to school!
Have a Dino-mite first day of school!