First Day Cards
Each gift bag we provide includes a hand-written card with an encouraging message for the homeless and low-income student receiving brand new school clothing and shoes from My New Red Shoes.
Please send us a message if you would like to make Back-to-School cards for us! We can mail you some pre-cut cards or you can make them from home yourself! Making a Back-to- School card is easy!
1. Get blank white 8.5' x 11' cardstock paper.
2. Print the letter from our Founder, Heather Hopkins, on one side.
3. Cut the paper in to 5.5" x 4.25" rectangles and decorate the cards!
4. Fill out a volunteer donation form.
5. Mail-in or drop off the back-to-school cards at:
My New Red Shoes
Sobrato Center for Nonprofits - Redwood Shores
330 Twin Dolphin Drive, Suite 135
Redwood City, CA 94065.
Here are some more examples!
Tips and Ideas:
Have a great time!
Have fun at school!