Please drop off or mail any shoe donations at the Sobrato Center for Nonprofits:
330 Twin Dolphin Drive, Suite 135 Redwood City, CA 94065.
- Condition: Shoes must be NEW.
- Style: Shoes must be school appropriate sneakers or athletic shoes (i.e. rubber soles, with laces or velcro) for children and youth in kindergarten through high school. Please DO NOT donate open-toed, sandals, flip flops, ballet flats, dress shoes or boots.
- Sizes: Girl’s shoes accepted: Girls 8 - Women’s 12; Boy’s shoes accepted: Boys 8 - Men’s 18
- Color: Solid black and/or white shoes work best. We strongly discourage donations of blue or red shoes due to color restrictions at some schools.
- Other: There is no need to provide the price tag or shoebox, but include a donation card.