Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!
We want to reach our goal of serving 7,000 children this summer! We need A LOT of shoes! Please mail or drop off any donations to us at 330 Twin Dolphin Drive, Suite 135 Redwood City, CA 94065.
1) Shoes must be brand NEW!
2) Shoes must be "school appropriate sneakers" (i.e. rubber soles, with laces or velcro) for children and youth in kindergarten through high school.
3) SIZES: Girl’s shoes accepted: Girls 8 - Women’s 12
Boy’s shoes accepted: Boys 8 - Men’s 18
4) Please DO NOT donate open-toed, sandals, flip flops, ballet flats, dress shoes or boots.
5) Solid Black and/or white shoes work best. Colors and patterns are fine but we
strongly discourage donations of blue or red shoes due to color restrictions at
6) There is no need to provide the price tag or shoebox, but include a donation card.