Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!
In order to reach our goal of serving 7,000 children next summer we will need A LOT of shoes! Please mail or drop off any donations to us at 330 Twin Dolphin Drive, Suite 135 Redwood City, CA 94065.
1) Shoes must be brand NEW!
2) Shoes must be "school appropriate sneakers" (i.e. rubber soles, with laces or velcro).
3) SIZES: Girl’s shoes accepted: youth 9 - women’s 12
Boy’s shoes accepted: youth 9 - men’s 16
4) Please DO NOT donate open-toed, sandals, flip flops, ballet flats, dress shoes or boots.
5) Solid Black and/or white shoes work best. Colors and patterns are fine but we
strongly discourage donations of blue or red shoes due to color restrictions at
6) There is no need to provide the pricetag or shoebox, but include a donation card.
Host a Shoe Drive:
Consider utilizing your birthday party, workplace, school, place of worship, or any other event or locale to organize a Shoe Drive. Hosting a shoe drive couldn’t be easier! My New Red Shoes can provide you with all of the materials you’ll need to ensure your drive's success.
Please notify Melissa Jaworowski, Community Outreach Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to plan a Shoe Drive.
Or you may submit the contact form below!
Make sure to include that you are interested in hosting a shoe drive in the comment section.