Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!
In order to reach our goal of serving 6,000 children next summer we will need A LOT of shoes! Please mail or drop off any donations to us at 330 Twin Dolphin Drive, Suite 135 Redwood City, CA 94065.
1) Shoes must be brand NEW!
2) Shoes must be "school appropriate sneakers" (i.e. rubber soles, with laces or velcro).
3) SIZES: Girl’s shoes accepted: youth 9 - women’s 12
Boy’s shoes accepted: youth 9 - men’s 16
4) Please DO NOT donate open-toed, sandals, flip flops, ballet flats, dress shoes or boots.
5) Solid Black and/or white shoes work best. Colors and patterns are fine but we
strongly discourage donations of blue or red shoes due to color restrictions at
6) There is no need to provide the pricetag or shoebox, but include a donation card.
Mail or drop off at:
330 Twin Dolphin Drive, Suite 135 Redwood City CA 94065.
Host a Shoe Drive:
Consider utilizing your birthday party, workplace, school, place of worship, or any other event or locale to organize a Sneakers for Success Drive. Hosting a shoe drive couldn’t be easier! My New Red Shoes can provide you with all of the materials you’ll need to ensure your drive's success.
Please notify Melissa Jaworowski at email@example.com if you would like to plan a Sneakers for Success Shoe Drive. We can provide you with additional materials including posters, printed fliers, electronic announcements, organizational information and more!